Wednesday, July 17, 2013

2013 Re"moon"ion Day 1

On day one of our Re"moon"ion, we went to Milisa's house where she had rented a huge water slide, a jousting pit and a dunk tank.  It was awesome!  We loved going down the water slides.  Jake and Aaron decided to race down to the bottom.
 I had a lot of fun too going down the slide.
Tean was too scared to go down the slide, but he loved playing in the water at the bottom.
 Jake and I decided to go at it in the jousting pit.
 Obviously he won, but I tried giving him a run for his money.
 A few others challenged Jake.
And he won each time, except I think he said that Aaron got him off once.
 Even the adults had lots of fun on the blow up toys.
 
 All the kids wanted to get dunked in the dunk tank.
 We had a great day at Milisa's.  That evening we went to a church that had a bbq pit and cooked tin foil dinners, played games and watched a movie.  On our way there it started raining like crazy.  Luckily it didn't last long and we had a bowery that we were under.  I did pretty good playing cowboy golf.  Jake and I went home when they started the movie to put Ziah to bed and then I went back and finished watching the movie with Tean.  Tean and I both got bit a ton by the mosquito bites.  All in all, the day was a success!

No comments: