Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas With the Moon's

A couple days after Christmas, we went down to Utah to spend some time with my family. That Saturday afternoon, my family gave my sister and me a baby shower. It was great to see all my family and some friends that I hadn't seen in a while.
That evening was the Moon family Christmas party. We had a great time eating dinner and acting out the Nativity scene. It was great to spend time with my family. I am very lucky to be part of such a great family.
The next day we went down to Temple Square with some of my family to see the lights. It had been a long time since I had done that. The lights were really pretty as usual, and there were a lot of really pretty Nativity scenes. We had a great time and survived the cold!

1 comment:

JK said...

Wow it looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Getting close Mrs. Almost-a-mommy! I'm so excited for you. -Kari