Tuesday, September 1, 2009

West Yellowstone

This past weekend we went up to West Yellowstone with some friends. One of our friend's parents has a cabin up there by a lake so we went out on a boat and had some fun. Tean even went on a boat for the first time and he loved it! I went wake boarding for the first time ever. After 3 tries, I got up! It was a lot of fun. I didn't stay up very long, but I did get up. Jake had been wake boarding before, but he had never gotten up. After about 8 tries, Alex finally realized what Jake was doing wrong, so he told him and the very next time, Jake got up. Tean had a fun time up there, especially with the dog. He thought the dog was so funny.

2 comments:

Julie Anne said...

He's gotten so big! What a cute little dude! We totally have to go next time, I HATE missing out on the fun!

Marlaina said...

Wow! Tean looks so much like you, Milin! He's getting so big!