Friday, October 30, 2009

9 Months

Tean had his 9 month doctors appointment today. His stats:

29" - 74th percentile
16.6 lbs - 3rd percentile

So, he's tall and super skinny. The doctor wants me to feed Tean solid food at least 4 times a day, preferably 5 or 6 times a day. I feel like I'm feeding him all the time, but I guess I'll have to feed him even more. Tean is walking around on furniture. He's able to pull himself up. He still doesn't want to do a real crawl, but is doing a half crawl, half scoot on his bum. Even though he's not crawling, Tean still gets around pretty well and gets into stuff I don't want him to get into. He is a chatter box. Tean is starting to sleep pretty good at night, for which I am glad. Tean is a very happy little boy and smiles lots, especially when there is a camera around. We love him!

No comments: