Saturday, February 6, 2010

Visit to Vegas

This past Sunday night, Tean and I went to Vegas to visit Marlaina and her family. Tean had his very first plane ride. He did pretty good on the plane, except for wanting to crawl on the floor during landing and getting really mad because he couldn't. We had a great time visiting with Marlaina. Tean had fun playing with her kids. One night, we weren't paying much attention to Tean, and Marlaina looked over, and Tean was sitting on top of Broyden while he was in his bouncer. Broyden didn't seem to care. It was pretty funny. I wish I got a picture. Tean liked playing with Broyden and helping him put stuff in his mouth. On our last day, we went on a walk. Tean didn't like the wagon very much, but was happy once he got moved to the stroller and we were walking. Thanks Marlaina for letting us come visit for a few days!

1 comment:

Marlaina said...

I tried to do some changes to my blog like you showed me and instead I just deleted the background. Thanks for coming, Milin. I especially liked dressing Tean up in Preslyn's old dresses and having him drink from a pink bottle. We really should have taken some pictures!