Thursday, May 6, 2010

Haven't Posted In A While

I haven't posted here in a while so I thought I should do an update, even though I don't have any cool pictures to show. A couple weeks ago I went down to Utah for a little over a week and watched my brother and sister-in-law's 5 kids. So I had 6 kids for a little over a week. It wasn't that bad. The older kids helped a lot with the younger kids, so I survived, and so did the kids. While I was doing that, Jake was in Pennsylvania selling alarms. He did pretty good for the week that he was out there.

Tean is doing great. He loves to play with the dog and give the dog hugs. He loves to play with trucks and balls and he makes us laugh all the time. He's crazy, but we love it.

We are also going to have another baby! I'm just over 5 weeks along, so I still have a ways to go. We were going to wait to tell people, but when I found out, Jake was out of town in a meeting in Utah. So I called him up to tell him, and he was with a bunch of guys that he works with (one of them being his brother), so he told them all after I got off the phone with him. So, we just decided to tell people since the cat was out of the bag. Hopefully everything will go well. We are really excited!

1 comment:

Joseph & Julie said...

Actually you are entering the hardest time imho. I like where we are now I have lots of help, but when I had two and three all really little that was hard. Fortunately and unfortunately it doesn't last long.