Monday, March 18, 2013

7 Wonderful Years



Today Jake and I have been married for 7 years!  Time has really flown by.  It has been a great 7 years.  I have loved being married to Jake and I'm so glad that I get to be with him for eternity.  I am one lucky woman.  I'm grateful for the love that he shows to me and our children.  He is a great father and provider for our family.  He works so hard for us.  We have had some great times over these past 7 years and some awesome adventures.  I look forward to many years to come and any adventure that will come our way.

Unfortunately Jake had to be out of town for our anniversary.  He had to go to China for work and left Sunday morning.  He was out of town for my birthday and now for our anniversary.  Sometimes that is just how things work out.  We went down to Utah on Saturday and that evening we went to Tepanyaki for dinner with my sister and her husband.  It was a really cool restaurant.  They grill the food right in front of you.  The cook did a flaming onion that was pretty cool.  Jake got to eat a lot of sushi, so all in all, it was great.  It was great to spend some time with him before he had to take off to China.  When he gets home I'll have to put some pictures on that he took.

No comments: