Monday, March 10, 2008

Lava Hot Springs

On Saturday our friend, Renton, was coming up from southern Utah, so we decided to go to Lava Hot Springs with him. Jake's parents came along too. I'd never been there before. When I was little I remember going to the swimming pool part, but we never went to the hot springs. It felt really good, but one of the pools was really hot. It kind of reminded me of how ancient Rome would be with the baths and everyone sitting around talking. Only difference: we had clothes on. We had a lot of fun relaxing and eating ice cream after.

4 comments:

Lance & Milisa said...

I've never been to the hot springs either...It looks like a lot of fun!

tami said...

Are the guys sucking in their guts in that first picture! So funny.

We'll have to go up there with you sometime!

Aaron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aaron said...

We enjoy the blog! My family likes to go to some hot springs just north of Trementon (part of Camperworld)--apparently people use it to get deep water scuba certified in the winter up there.