Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Second Anniversary

Yesterday was our second anniversary. I can't believe it's been two years since we've been married! We were talking yesterday and realized how blessed we have been in our two years of marriage. We have been a lot of places, have good jobs, have a house and cars, and best of all we have each other forever.
We had a great time for our anniversary. We movie hopped and saw Vantage Point (don't recommend very highly-see movie reviews at the bottom of our page) and 10,000 B.C. (good movie). Then we went out to eat at Buddy's, which is where we went on our first date. I'm so glad I married Jake and I'm glad that he chose me to be his wife. We've had a great two years, and I look forward to having many great years together in the future.

2 comments:

Marlaina said...

Has it really been 2 years???? You really have done alot in those two years. We're glad you met Jake too.

Lance & Milisa said...

I cannot believe it has already been two whole years!! Congrats!!! I hope you have many more happy years together as well!! We love you both!