Sunday, May 18, 2008

Ice Skating

Jake and I must have missed the snow and cold in Idaho, because we decided to go ice skating last night. When we got there we were wondering why we were putting ourselves through the torture of skating. After trying two different pairs of skates, we starting getting the hang of it. Jake did really well skating and even was able to do some turns. We had fun, even though our ankles hurt. We then got ice cream to make shakes and went home and made strawberry cheesecake shakes. Yum!

3 comments:

Lance & Milisa said...

WOW! I'm impressed! Way to go Jake!

Marlaina said...

Sign Jake up for the next winter olympics! All he needs is some sparkley tights and I'm sure he'll take the gold!

Puerto Rican Gringa said...

I've never been! It looks like fun! I'll call you soon and give you details about Israel. Are you coming to the campout? I hope so! Love ya!