Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy 25th!

Yesterday it was Jake's 25th birthday! A few days before we went to a Raiders/49ers game for his birthday. Jake didn't go to work, so we just chilled most of the day. We went shopping for some clothes for him and then he had an appointment to get a deal, so I went with him and then we went to In-N-Out for dinner. We then came home, watched a movie and made a cake for his birthday. I'm so happy I met Jake and got to marry him. He is so wonderful. He makes me laugh all the time, even when I don't want too. He's a wonderful husband and works hard for our family. I love him so much! Happy Birthday, Jake!!!

1 comment:

Lance & Milisa said...

I'm happy to see he still has 'Cougar Pride'...We are happy you found Jake too and agree that he is a great guy. Sounds like a terrific birthday!!