Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Still Waiting...

So I know I still have a week and a half until my due date, but I keep hoping our baby will come early. I went to the doctor on Monday. I didn't grow any centimeters, but the doctor said that the baby grew and there was less amniotic fluid in there. He checked the position of the baby, and he said that he was in a good position. He said that he would check next week to see if I was dialated. I asked him if I was dialated if he could strip my membranes and he said that it would probably be too early to do that. Too early? It will be less than a week from my due date, but it's too early? I have this big fear that the baby is going to be too big and then I'll have to have a c-section. I want to try a natural labor, so I want to do anything that is possible and safe for the baby to help the baby get here before he gets too big. I haven't felt the baby drop and I haven't felt any contractions either (I'm not quite sure what they should feel like, but I don't think I've had any). I hope something changes this week and our baby will make his entrance into the world!

2 comments:

Julie Anne said...

Holy Cow! You guys are so close!! I'm excited for you guys! I hope things go well for you and you don't have to get a c section!

Mooners said...

Any news yet???? I am sorry i am sure you are dying and uncomfortable good luck and you will do great! just hit jake if it hurts then tell all of us about it so we can laugh!! :)