Saturday, February 21, 2009

Couples

What are your middle names? Hank and now Moon my maiden name since I've gotten married

♥ How long have you been together? 3 years

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? Less than a month

♥ Who asked who out? Jake asked me out on New Year's after talking that night until about 2 in the morning.

♥ How old are each of you? I'm 26, 27 in a week and Jake is 25

♥ Whose siblings do you see the most? Jake's, especially his two new siblings.

♥ Do you have any children together? Yes, we just had our first son last month.

♥ What about pets? Nope

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? I don't know. Kind of a weird question

♥ Did you go to the same school? No

♥ Are you from the same home town? No. I'm from Layton, Utah, Jake grew up in Portland, OR and finished high school in Pocatello, ID

♥ Who is the smartest? Depends on the subject

♥ Who is the most sensitive? Me

Where do you eat out most as a couple? We don't eat out very often, especially lately. The last place we ate was Golden Corral for Valentine's Day.

♥ Who has the craziest ex? Probably Jake. He's dated some weird girls.

♥ Who has the worst temper? We both have a temper. He tends to get over things faster than me, though.

♥ Who does the cooking? Me

♥ Who is more social? Jake is definitely more social

♥ Who is the neat-freak? Me. Sometimes I'll say something is bothering me a lot because it is so dirty, and he thinks it is fine. I'm always putting his stuff away.

♥ Who is the more stubborn? I'm pretty stubborn.

♥ Who hogs the bed? Definitely Jake. Of course he says since he's so much bigger than me he should get three fourths of the bed and I should get the rest.

♥ Who wakes up earlier? Depends on the day. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday he does to play basketball, the other days it depends.

♥ Where was your first date? We went to Buddy's to eat and then to his parents house and played ping pong, shuffleboard and foosball and watched a movie.

♥ Who has the bigger family? Me. There are ten kids in my family.

♥ Do you get flowers often? No. I think I've only gotten them a few times in our marriage, but it has been great when I have received them.

♥ How do you spend the holidays? With family. Sometimes with his and sometimes with mine

♥ Who is more jealous? We don't really get jealous, but I was probably more when we first started dating.

How long did it take to get serious? Not long since we got engaged 12 days after our first date

♥ Who eats more? Definitely Jake

Who does/did the laundry? Me. Jake will carry the laundry downstairs for me.

♥ Who’s better with the computer? Jake

♥ Who drives when you are together? Almost always Jake. I've only driven with him in the car a couple times. On our second date we took my car and he even drove then.

I tag who ever wants to fill this out.

No comments: