Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tean's Baby Blessing

On Sunday we blessed Tean. It was great to have a lot of our family and friends come up to Pocatello for this special occasion for Tean. Jake did a wonderful job blessing our son. The spirit was strong as he gave him a name and a blessing. I am so grateful for my husband. I'm so glad that he is worthy to hold the priesthood so he can bless our family. I love him so much, and my love for him has grown even more since we've had our son and I see him with Tean each day. I'm so glad that we can be an eternal family! We are truly blessed! Grandma and Grandpa Moon with Tean. Grandma and Grandpa Chandler with Tean. Great-Grandma Chandler and Grandpa Chandler with Tean and Jake. Marlaina, Preslyn, and Demarie with Tean.

1 comment:

Julie Anne said...

so we are sitting in church on sunday when we hear the announcement of a baby blessing. At that point, i sit up straight in my chair and say "OH NO!" We had missed Teans. So sorry! Wished we weren't dummies!