Monday, April 6, 2009

General Conference

Yesterday we had a wonderful General Conference. It was great to hear the prophets and apostles speak to us and give us the counsel we need in our lives. In between sessions yesterday, we went to a park by our house and had a picnic. All tuckered out during the picnic. It was a beautiful day. It was finally warm enough weather that we could be outside. It has been a long time since the weather has been like that. Tean had a fun time. He went down the slide at the park all by himself. Here is a video of him going down the slide.Tean was full of smiles yesterday. President Monson encouraged us yesterday to focus on the blessings in our lives. I am so thankful for my husband and my son. They bring so much happiness in my life. I'm so glad we are a forever family!Here is a picture of my wonderful husband playing with Tean. Tean swinging in his swing. He loves it!

No comments: