Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Lots of Stuff

So this past weekend we went down to Utah for my friend, Meena's wedding. On Thursday night there was a dinner that we went to. At the end of the dinner, my friend Judy was holding Tean. Meena wanted to hold him, so Judy gave him to Meena. Soon after I noticed a stream of water coming from Tean's leg. He peed all over Meena! I changed Tean's diaper before we left Pocatello. I was going to change him when we got to the dinner, but he was sleeping when we arrived. When he woke up, he was in such a good mood I totally forgot about changing his diaper. So it had been over 5 hours since I had changed him and the diaper finally had too much. It was pretty funny. The wedding went great the next day. It was neat to see Meena get married and see her so happy. Tean playing with his toys. Tean and Daddy hanging out.

No comments: