Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Jake!

Today is Jake's Birthday! He turned 27. We had a pretty relaxing day. We went out to eat this afternoon at Golden Corral. Being the cheapskates that we are, we went there at 3:45 to get the lunch price, but the dinner food (because they change to their dinner menu at 4:00). After that we went to the Bannock County fair and walked around. There weren't very many people there, so it was kind of nice we didn't have to fight the crowds. Then we came home and just chilled for the rest of the night.

I'm so glad that I married Jake. He works so hard for our family. I'm so glad that he supports me and I am able to stay home and take care of Tean. I'm glad that Jake makes me laugh all the time. He is such a great support to me, especially during these last few weeks. He's the best husband. I love him so much! Happy Birthday, Jake!

No comments: