Thursday, January 2, 2014

Preschool Field Trip at Deleta

One day while we were at Costco, we saw Santa!  Tean was excited to have his picture taken with him, and so was Ziah as long as he didn't have to be held by Santa.
 One day for Preschool, we went on a field trip to Deleta Skating with the rest of his class.  We were lucky to go on a day when Santa was there too.  Tean was excited to be able to tell Santa what he wanted for Christmas.
 Ziah was not so excited.
 I put roller skates on Tean, got my skates on and then when we skated over to the rink, he told me he didn't want to skate.  I made him go around once on his skates because it took a while to get the skates on, and then we took them off.
 We had brought his bike and he had lots of fun riding his bike around and trying to hit all the bouncy balls with his bike.
Ziah had fun being pushed around in his stroller by me.  Tean had a great time and was asking to go back.

No comments: