Thursday, February 21, 2008

Stop Wiggling Your Leg!

So early this morning, I was sleeping peacefully and the bed started shaking. I thought Jake was shaking the bed, but I looked over and he was sleeping. He rolled over and told me to stop wiggling my legs. I wasn't doing anything. I heard the house shaking a little too. We thought that it might be an earthquake, but how often is there an earthquake in Idaho? When I got up later I turned on the T.V. and there it was. There was a fairly large earthquake in Wells, Nevada that was felt in Utah, Idaho, and parts of California. That was the second time Jake and I had felt an earthquake. I felt a little one while on my mission in Fresno and Jake a small one when he lived in Oregon. Hope there's not another big one close by anytime soon!

No comments: