Thursday, March 19, 2009

3 Year Anniversary!

Yesterday, Jake and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary. In the morning we went to Idaho Falls and Jake got set apart to be a veil worker in the I.F. temple. It was great to spend part of our anniversary in the temple, although we didn't have time to do a session because our sister-in-law was watching Tean, we still felt a wonderful spirit. After we went shopping at Old Navy, because Pocatello still hasn't graduated to getting one. Jake didn't enjoy it, but he put up with it for me! That evening, Jake's parents were great and watched Tean for us so that we could go out by ourselves for a little while. We went to eat at a Mexican restuarant and then went bowling. Jake beat me in the first game, but then I beat him in the second. We had a wonderful time.

I can't believe it has already been three years since we've married! It seems like it was just yesterday that we got married, but it also seems like we've been married for a long time. We have done so much since we've been married. The Lord has truly blessed our little family, the greatest blessing being our son Tean. I love Jake so much. He does so much to support our family and to make sure that we have everything we need. He makes me happy and laugh all the time. He is a wonderful dad to our son, and cares so much for him. I know Tean loves to be with his dad because his dad makes him laugh. I love to see them together. I love that Jake is strong in the gospel and is willing to serve. I'm glad we got married three years ago in the temple so that we can be a forever family!

2 comments:

Julie Anne said...

I'm such a dummy! I knew you were married in March.. but I didn't realize you guys just had an anniversary! :) Congrats on the three years! You two really are awesome and even more awesome together! Congrats to Jake on the temple work stuff. That's really great..
Thanks for having us over tonight, it was super fun! I get a hoot out of everyone together.

Mooners said...

That is great congrats! But i must say if jake is the veil man for me it would be soooooo weird but cool too!