Thursday, February 21, 2013

Shopping Spree!

Recently I wrote about how I was trying to loose some weight.  I have now lost 15 pounds!  Before I got pregnant Jake said that I could go on a shopping spree and get some new clothes.  I then found out I was pregnant and didn't want to buy any clothes, so I waited.  After I had the baby, I wanted to loose some weight before I bought new clothes.  At the beginning of the year, I made the goal to loose about 10 pounds.  I still have some of my pooch left to loose, but I am happy with my results.  
So, this past Friday, we headed down to Utah to go on my shopping spree.  This shopping spree is my Valentine's Day, Birthday, Anniversary all wrapped in one.  Friday night we went over to my brother and sister-in-law's house and played games with them and with my sister and brother-in-law.  We had a great time.

The next day, was shopping day!  My sister, Milisa, went with me to help me pick out some stuff.  We shopped for about 9 1/2 hours!  I have never shopped for that long and I was tired by the end.  We had a great time.  It was fun shopping, not really worrying about how much each thing costed.  I did get some great deals and I love what I ended up with.  I lucked out because it was labor day weekend so there were lots of sales going on.  I had a great time hanging out with my sister.

On Monday, I went out shopping a little bit more here in Pocatello for some things that I didn't have time to get on Saturday.  I also ordered a few things on-line to complete what I wanted.  Jake gave me a budget of $3000 and I came in at just over $2400.  It was so much fun going to different stores and picking what I wanted.  Thanks Jake!  You are an awesome husband.

No comments: