Friday, August 9, 2013

Funeral and Swimming

At the end of July, my Uncle Don died, so we went down to Utah for his funeral.  Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures while there.  It was great to see a lot of family that I haven't seen for a LONG time.  It was sad to see my uncle go, but he was suffering, so at least he isn't suffering anymore.  He was a great Uncle, loving and happy to see me when I would go visit.  He lived in Provo, so Jake and I would stop by at his house every once in a while when we would go to a BYU game.  I'm glad that I was able to make it to the funeral.

After the funeral we took Jake's grandma out to lunch with us since she is there in Provo too.  She is getting older so we wanted to spend time with her while we are able and let Tean get to know her too.

That afternoon after the funeral, we went swimming with some of my family at Nathan's house.  Sheldon was in town from Iowa, so we had a family swim party in the afternoon.  These are the only pictures I took the whole day, but isn't he a cutie?
 Such a big smile and growing up so fast!
That evening we went to Milisa's house where the adults in my family got together, had ice cream, and just had a good time visiting with each other.  We had a great day spending time with family.

No comments: