Thursday, August 29, 2013

Rigby Lake

On the 17th of August we went to Rigby Lake.  First we went up to Josh and Tami's house and had lunch, then we headed to Rigby Lake.  The kids had a great time.  Ziah loved playing in the sand.
 Tean had fun walking around in the water
 and trying to scoop sand up in the shovel.
 Ziah loved eating the sand and the rocks.
 He had fun exploring in the sand and the water.
 I just love his face in this picture.  When he gets really excited he makes this face and does a funny breathing sound.  It is so cute!
 Tean liked looking for cool rocks in the sand.
 Ziah even got in the water and enjoyed splashing around in it a bit.
 I think Noah's goggles are awesome!
 Tean had fun building mini sand castles and then smashing them.
 I was taking rocks out of Ziah's mouth about every 30 seconds.  I finally found him some big rocks that he could play with and not eat.

Somehow Ziah got sand splashed all over on his face.  Being the awesome mom that I am, I couldn't wipe it off right away.  I had to first go grab my phone, take several pictures, and then wipe off the sand.
We had a great time with cousins at the lake.  When we got home Jake was home from hiking with his dad and brothers, zonked out on the couch.  He had a great time and was exhausted.  Later that night, some of Jake's family came over and we watched a movie in our backyard.  We had a fun time!

No comments: