Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Four Wheelers

We have been looking to buy some four wheelers for a while.  We wanted one with a plow so that in the winter we didn't have to shovel our driveway.  Jake found 3 four wheelers on craigslist, with a plow and a trailer for a really good deal, so we drove up to Rigby, looked at them and then decided to buy them.  There were two big ones and one small one that Tean loves to drive with me on it with him
 Tean always wants to go on a ride on the four wheelers now.  He was a little nervous going on them at first, but after a time or two on them, he loved it.  Ziah absolutely loves riding on them.  I drove him around the block on the little one, then I took him off and he started crying.  He stopped when I put him back on.
We are excited about the purchase we made and look forward to the snow so we can try out the plow. (That is the only reason I am looking forward to snow, not excited about the cold.)

No comments: