Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Flat Tire

So on Sunday when Jake and I got out of church, our front passenger tire was low, so Jake said I needed to fill it up the next day before I went to work. Later that day, we decided to go up to his parent's house to pick up a few things. When we were leaving at about 8:00 pm, we were half way home and our tire went flat. We couldn't drive any farther on the flat, so we pulled over and called up our friend Alex to bring out a jack because our jack was broken. Alex and his wife come out and as Jake and Alex were changing the tire, Michelle told about a time when her friend had a flat and the spare was flat too. So, Jake and Alex get the flat fixed and I was going to ride to Alex and Michelle's house with them. Jake started to take off and the spare is as flat as I've ever seen a tire. So Michelle had to take me up to our house to get the truck and we had to leave the car on the side of the road until the next day. We took the tire in to get it fixed and it was ruined. All because of a little nail!

2 comments:

Lance & Milisa said...

That is aweful!! I'm sorry, what a Sunday!

Anonymous said...

That sucks. Glad you have some good friends.