Friday, November 16, 2007

Out of Town

So Jake left on Wednesday night to go down to Utah for an alarm class and will be gone until Saturday night. I don't like it when he has to go overnight for business trips. I have a sister whose husband travels every week, and I don't know how she does it. I miss him a lot, but I guess I just have to deal with it. At least he doesn't have to travel a lot for his job. After he takes this class he will be licensed to sell alarms in Utah, so he'll be able to have people sell for him in Utah and Idaho.
GOOD NEWS!! We don't have to move next summer!!! We were going to go to Modesto, CA next summer to sell alarms, but we're not anymore. YEA!!! Jake is just going to sell in Poky, I.F., Blackfoot, and the surrounding areas because he's the only alarm company around and the market here is surprising good. He also has a cell phone store and an electronics store who are going to be dealers for him. I hate moving. Looks like we might stay in one place longer that six months. It will be the first time in our marriage. I wonder how it will be?

1 comment:

Lance & Milisa said...

It is hard having Lance gone all the time...but you get used to it. I'm glad you guys don't have to move again! Enjoy it while you can!