Monday, November 5, 2007

TAGGED!!!

So, Milisa tagged me, so here it is:

5 things I was doing 10 years ago...

1. Sophmore in high school at Layton High
2. Running cross country
3. Played a fairy in "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
4. Getting killer grades
5. Just chillin'

5 Snacks I enjoy...

1. Chips and homemade salsa
2. Chocolate
3. Fruit
4. Tootsie Rolls
5. Hot Tamales

5 songs I know all the lyrics to...

1. Cougar fight song
2. Most church songs
3. Anything from Saturday's Warrior (from my mission days)
4. Most country songs from the '90's
5. I can't think of any more.

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...

1. Pay off debt
2. Buy a new car and a baby grand piano
3. Travel around Europe
4. Build a house and buy land
5. Save

5 Bad Habits...

1. Speeding
2. Love to shop
3. Bothering Jake (I think it's a good habit, Jake says it's not)
4. Squeezing the toothpaste from the top of the tube
5. Not putting the lid back on the toothpaste

5 things I'd never wear again...

1. Loopy bangs
2. Units (I thought they were cool)
3. Florescent shorts with a matching florescent shirt
4. M.C. Hammer pants
5. Two pairs of socks, the opposite one showing on each foot, folded down

5 Favorite toys...

1. Jake
2. 4 wheelers and camping tent
3. Piano
4. Camara
5. Computer

5 things on my 'to do list'...

1. Pick up after Jake
2. Pick up after myself
3. Write log notes for work
4. Sleep
5. Entertain Jake

5 people I tag...

1. Tami Chandler
2. Julie Lopez
3. Katie Hochhalter
4. Jackie Carter
5. Marlaina Harris

2 comments:

Lance & Milisa said...

Awesome...thanks for filling in the info, I learned a little about my sis...Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Too much info on the section entitled: 5 favorite toys