Sunday, April 6, 2008

Jake's Surprise

Jake left out of town to go to a conference down in Las Vegas on Monday. Afterward he was planning on going to Pheonix for two weeks or so to sell alarms. While he was in Vegas he was supposed to work out a deal with a company to monitor the alarms that he would sell in Pheonix. Near the end of the conference he still hadn't worked out all the details with the company so he wasn't sure he would be able to go straight to Pheonix. On Friday he told me he would let me know the next day if they got the details worked out, and if they hadn't he would probably come home. Well, I called him yesterday and he said that he was on his way to Pheonix because they got the deal worked out. I was really sad because I had gotten my hopes up to see him. I called him later on that day to see if he had gotten to Pheonix yet, but he said he still had 3 hours to go because he had to stop for the priesthood session. I was wondering what was taking him so long because it was only 5 hours from Vegas to Pheonix. Well, I was showering and when I got out, guess who was there to surprise me? Jake! He's still going to have to leave in about a week for a couple of weeks, but at least I get to see him all this week and I didn't have to go three or four weeks without seeing him!

2 comments:

Lance & Milisa said...

YEAH! What a great husband...that is awesome that he would think to come home to his beautiful wife!!

Puerto Rican Gringa said...

That's the best suprise!! Thanks again for the blog help. Yours looks so cute!