Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Rexburg Fun

Since Jake has been gone since last Monday, my old roommate, Meena, came up to visit me and keep me company this past weekend. We had a lot of fun together. We went to a movie the night she came up and stayed up late cooking flan. The next morning we went to the Rexburg temple. Neither of us had been. It was really pretty. We got to go to a Spanish session, and it was packed. After we went and visited some old roommates that we hadn't seen in a long time. That night I helped her plant a garden and the next day she came to regional conference with me. Sis. Dalton, President Tingey, Elder Nelson, and President Uchtdorf spoke. It was fun having Meena come visit and spend time with her and other old friends I hadn't seen in a while.

2 comments:

Lance & Milisa said...

It sounds like you had a great time w/o the hubby!! Meena looks great too...I'm glad you were able to spend some time with her!

Aaron said...

Flan??!! NASTY! I had to forcefeed that crud in the mission!! I have to say hispanics do have some good food though. Every now and again my students will bring me some good pupusas or tamales.