Sunday, January 20, 2013

Dogs and Cute Kids

Tean LOVES playing with our dog, Roxy.  He loves to play fetch and wrestle with her.  Roxy is so good with him, will let him jump on her, tackle her, sit on her.  Here is a video of him trying to take away her toy.

Tean loves playing with Ziah and trying to make him smile.  One time when Tean was playing with Ziah, Tean said, "Mosiah loves me the best!"  Ziah sure does love Tean and likes it when Tean plays with him.

About Tean's hair.  He really needed a hair cut.  I usually just cut his hair with scissors, so the sides don't get super short.  I wanted the sides shorter so I didn't have to cut his hair as often, so I decided to cut his hair with the clippers.  I cannot cut hair with clippers.  I cut the sides, cut the top, then I decided there was a spot I wanted to fix, so I went to fix it and I messed up so I just cut it all short.  Tean was excited about it because it was short like his daddy's.  The whole time I was cutting his hair he was begging for his hair to be short like his daddy's and he got what he wanted.  He loves it and will ask every once in a while if his "hair is still small like his daddy's."

And to finish the post off . . . a cute picture of Ziah after his bath.

No comments: