Friday, January 4, 2013

Tean Loves His Baby Brother


 Tean has loved being a big brother.

He loves playing with Mosiah, holding him, and teaching him things. When Ziah was about 2 weeks old, Tean yelled to me from the other room where he was with Ziah, "Mommy, I'm teaching Mosiah how to clap!"
He can't wait until Ziah can run around with him and play with him.  He can't wait until he can share a room with him.  One day Ziah was laying on the floor and Tean was playing a match game by him. After a bit Tean said to me, "Mosiah got a match!"  I looked over and Ziah was oblivious to what was going on, but Tean was loving playing with him.   Now that Ziah is smiling and laughing, he loves to make him smile.  Sometimes when Ziah is crying Tean will say, "Mosiah wants me, Mommy."  Ziah is lucky to have such a great big brother.

No comments: