Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Friday Night Fun

On the last Friday night in June I got a call from my sister, Milisa, telling me that she was in Lava Hot Springs and wanted to know if we wanted to drive down there to see them for a bit.  So we hopped in the car and went down.  When we got there, we went fishing at a little pond in the campground where Milisa was staying.  Lance and Cayden caught a lot of fish and let Tean and Brody reel them in.  Jake caught a fish and let Tean reel it in, but when we told Tean to back up to pull the fish out of the water he just stood there looking at the fish on his line so the fish wiggled off.  Tean had a great time fishing.  
I didn't have my phone to take pictures at the time, but they caught 5 fish!
Milisa gutting the fish!  Way to go Milisa!

Tean and Brody running around chasing each other.  I just love the look on Brody's face!
Tean excited about roasting marshmallows.
Jake, Lance and Brody just chilling around the fire.
Mosiah was even excited to join in the fun!

Tean wanted to start roasting marshmallows, but there wasn't a hot dog roaster available so he grabbed a stick and stuck a marshmallow on it.
Mosiah enjoying his graham cracker.
Cooking up some hot dogs!

I tried this cool s'more maker.  I didn't really like it.  It burned the graham crackers and didn't melt the chocolate very well.
Tean made this s'more all by himself.  All I did was put the marshmallow on the marshmallow stick then he did the rest.

No babies were hurt taking this picture.  Ziah was actually laughing when Jake was doing this.

No comments: