Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Re"moon"ion Day 2 and 3

Day 2 of the Re"moon"ion started out with Jake golfing and me sleeping in.  After enjoying a lazy morning, we went to Nathan and Daisy's house for swimming.  I put Ziah in again and he enjoyed playing around in the water.  
 Ziah liked being by Channing.  I gave Ziah some food to eat and Channing took it out of Ziah's hand and shoved it in his mouth.  It was pretty funny to watch.
 Everyone had a great time swimming!
 Tean loved swimming and eating the ice cream sandwiches we had for dessert.
 After lunch I didn't swim anymore because Ziah was getting ornery because he didn't take a nap in the morning, so I held him and enjoyed watching people do tricks off the diving board.
 Preslyn even joined in the fun and jumped off the diving board.
 Jake tried his back flip again and was successful again doing it!
After swimming I went with my family to do baptisms.  Jake didn't go because I had accidentally washed his wallet that had his recommend in it right before we left on our trip to Utah and some of the signatures washed off.  He wasn't sure if they would let him in with no bishop signature or a date so he stayed home and watched our kids.  He had to feed Ziah solid food for the first time.  I don't know who one the battle, him or Ziah.  At the temple the kids did baptisms and the women went and did initiatories.  I got to do them in Spanish and I was able to understand most of it!

On Sunday we went to church with Nathan and Daisy and then we went to Milisa's house.  Everyone came over for dinner and family home evening.  We had a great time enjoying each other and being spiritually uplifted.  It was great seeing everyone and hanging out all weekend.  They only one that wasn't able to make it was Sheldon and Stacy, but on Sunday Stacy was able to come with her kids.  I'm pretty lucky that I have such a great family!

No comments: