Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sick Kid

About 2 weeks ago, Tean woke in the middle of the night, throwing up.  He threw up about every 15 minutes from midnight until about 3 am.  I felt so bad for him.  Later the next day he was feeling a lot better and was mad that I wouldn't let him go outside and play with his friends that day.  A couple days later I had to go to Young Women's, so Jake was watching the kids.  Right as I was pulling in the driveway I get a text with these pictures:

Jake had spun Ziah around and put him down.  He got fussy soon after and so Jake picked him up and then he threw up all over Jake.
Even after throwing up, Ziah had a big smile on his face.  He ended up throwing up three more times that night, but the awesome thing is that once I got him cleaned up he went right back to sleep.

No comments: